Thursday, January 11, 2018

Here I am!

A little about me...

As a Business Administration major with an emphasis on Entrepreneurship as well as a degree in Early Childhood Development. I decided winter term would be the best time for me to take this marketing course, because of course it is a requirement in my degree. More importantly I wanted to take this class and use it to develop my families cattle business, and/or to develop my own future preschool business (fingers crossed it happens).

Although I haven't always known the business I have wanted to own, I have always known that I wanted to be a business owner and an entrepreneur like my father. I know that in todays world marketing is everything. For me I hope to learn and grow from this class and build my own understanding and market plan to use on and in preparation for these two businesses.

Outside of school I enjoy spending time with my family, friends, traveling, watching a good movie, playing with the cattle herd (I know this may seem weird- but they are show cattle), and last but certainly not least spending quality time with my Siberian Husky- Balto. 

No comments:

Post a Comment